This easy to build free energy generator device is easy to replicate for just under 5$. How did I discover this device by accident? I was playing around with a dyi neodymium magnet motor and felt an “electric tickle”, everytime the neodymium magnet got close to the coil. So I asked myself: can I power anything with it? I tried a LED and that burned up after a few seconds so I tried it with small 2 engines from an old walkman, connected together. This setup has been running for 2 weeks now and I still don’t understand the working of it. I know that a perpetuum mobile would violate the first law of thermodynamics and/or the second law of thermodynamics so it has to gain it’s energy from somewhere. Is it zero point? Could anyone please explain? I’m lost… This video was shot with my Samsung Galaxy Note in HD 1080p quality.
- Solar generator basic build part 2 of 4 use in the field
- How To build the Axial Flux generator Air Boss wind turbine
- Build a Homemade Tesla Generator Quickly and Easily and Power your Home For FREE
- How to build HHO Generator.
- Simple Thermal Electric Generator Build
- Free Electricity, How to Build a Generator That Will Power My Home
- Peltier Free Energy Homemade Mini Generator Home Build a Thermoelectric Energy Generator Free Power
- Medium solar generator power pack build part 1
- BUILD A SEARL EFFECT GENERATOR STEP 1 & 2
- How to build a solar generator
Tagsalternative alternator build car cell diy earth electric electric generator electricity energy engine environment free fuel GAS generator generators green HHO hho generator home homemade how HYDROGEN hydrogen generator hydroxy magnet magnetic magnets make motor power science solar technology tesla to turbine WATER wind wind generator wind generators windmill wind turbine