This easy to build free energy generator device is easy to replicate for just under 5$. How did I discover this device by accident? I was playing around with a dyi neodymium magnet motor and felt an “electric tickle”, everytime the neodymium magnet got close to the coil. So I asked myself: can I power anything with it? I tried a LED and that burned up after a few seconds so I tried it with small 2 engines from an old walkman, connected together. This setup has been running for 2 weeks now and I still don’t understand the working of it. I know that a perpetuum mobile would violate the first law of thermodynamics and/or the second law of thermodynamics so it has to gain it’s energy from somewhere. Is it zero point? Could anyone please explain? I’m lost… This video was shot with my Samsung Galaxy Note in HD 1080p quality.
- Wind turbine generator tower How to Build a 64 foot part one of two by MW&S
- D3 RoS: No Hatred Generator Torment Rift Farming Demon Hunter Build Guide
- Build Wind Generator Yourself | Make Wind Generator for Home | Make Wind Turbine DIY
- How to build a generator bicycle wheel.
- 3 phase Dual Axial Flux Permanent Magnet Generator – Building
- How to Make an Electric Generator to Power Your Home
- How to build a Wind Turbine with a tread mill motor.
- Super Easy Steps on How to Build Homemade Magnet Motor Generator
- Build Wind Generator Yourself | How to Build Wind Turbine DIY | Make Wind Turbines for Home
- Alternator Demo, self energize, generator, arc welder
Tagsalternative alternator build car cell diy earth electric electric generator electricity energy engine environment free fuel GAS generator generators green HHO hho generator home homemade how HYDROGEN hydrogen generator hydroxy magnet magnetic magnets make motor power science solar technology tesla to turbine WATER wind wind generator wind generators windmill wind turbine