This is probably a silly idea but I really like the idea of making my own electricity. I’ve thought about solar and wind but neither would really work for me. My wife & I will be building a new home in 9-10 years and I have a new idea…. We want to have one of those outdoor wood burning furnaces to heat the house. Is there such a thing as a small steam powered electric generator? If there is, maybe I could use some of the heat generated in the furnace to boil water, make steam and turn a small turbine to generate electricity. This way, I could heat my home in the winter and make my own electricity all year long just with wood. Just an idea (maybe a stupid one). If anyone has any info on this subject please share it with me. Thanx.
- How to build a Thomas Trawoeger Pyramid Electric Generator
- Solar generator basic build part 2 of 4 use in the field
- How To build the Axial Flux generator Air Boss wind turbine
- How to build HHO Generator.
- Simple Thermal Electric Generator Build
- Peltier Free Energy Homemade Mini Generator Home Build a Thermoelectric Energy Generator Free Power
- Medium solar generator power pack build part 1
- BUILD A SEARL EFFECT GENERATOR STEP 1 & 2
- How to build a solar generator
- TUTORIAL 3D MAX – SCRIPT BUILD GENERATOR
Tagsalternative alternator build car cell diy earth electric electric generator electricity energy engine environment free fuel GAS generator generators green HHO hho generator home homemade how HYDROGEN hydrogen generator hydroxy magnet magnetic magnets make motor power science solar technology tesla to turbine WATER wind wind generator wind generators windmill wind turbine