My attempt to build a generator that doesn’t create ‘free’ energy, but will reduce the drag or Lenz effect most conventional generators experience. This is my quest to help produce more power for less fuel consumption. Imagine a generator that uses 1/3 to 1/2 less torque/horsepower to turn it! My first attempt had 6 very small coils and produced 12 VAC @ 6 amps. The new coil produces 5 to 6 VAC (amperage unknown.) The good news: NEITHER TIME DID THE GENERATOR EXPERIENCE LENZ’S EFFECT WHEN SHORTED OUT!! Unfortunately, the unit experiences a lot of heat (180 degrees F in 3 minutes of operating time.) I’m working to remedy this inefficiency with a different coil material other than pure steel.
- Homemade high output “Thermoelectric Generator”, 6 cell’s 200mv
- How to make a Van de Graaff generator (electrostatic generator)
- Wind turbine generator tower How to Build a 64 foot part one of two by MW&S
- D3 RoS: No Hatred Generator Torment Rift Farming Demon Hunter Build Guide
- Build Wind Generator Yourself | Make Wind Generator for Home | Make Wind Turbine DIY
- How to build a generator bicycle wheel.
- 3 phase Dual Axial Flux Permanent Magnet Generator – Building
- How to Make an Electric Generator to Power Your Home
- How to build a Wind Turbine with a tread mill motor.
- Super Easy Steps on How to Build Homemade Magnet Motor Generator
Tagsalternative alternator build car cell diy earth electric electric generator electricity energy engine environment free fuel GAS generator generators green HHO hho generator home homemade how HYDROGEN hydrogen generator hydroxy magnet magnetic magnets make motor power science solar technology tesla to turbine WATER wind wind generator wind generators windmill wind turbine