My attempt to build a generator that doesn’t create ‘free’ energy, but will reduce the drag or Lenz effect most conventional generators experience. This is my quest to help produce more power for less fuel consumption. Imagine a generator that uses 1/3 to 1/2 less torque/horsepower to turn it! My first attempt had 6 very small coils and produced 12 VAC @ 6 amps. The new coil produces 5 to 6 VAC (amperage unknown.) The good news: NEITHER TIME DID THE GENERATOR EXPERIENCE LENZ’S EFFECT WHEN SHORTED OUT!! Unfortunately, the unit experiences a lot of heat (180 degrees F in 3 minutes of operating time.) I’m working to remedy this inefficiency with a different coil material other than pure steel.
- How to build a Thomas Trawoeger Pyramid Electric Generator
- Solar generator basic build part 2 of 4 use in the field
- How To build the Axial Flux generator Air Boss wind turbine
- Build a Homemade Tesla Generator Quickly and Easily and Power your Home For FREE
- How to build HHO Generator.
- Simple Thermal Electric Generator Build
- Free Electricity, How to Build a Generator That Will Power My Home
- Peltier Free Energy Homemade Mini Generator Home Build a Thermoelectric Energy Generator Free Power
- Medium solar generator power pack build part 1
- BUILD A SEARL EFFECT GENERATOR STEP 1 & 2
Tagsalternative alternator build car cell diy earth electric electric generator electricity energy engine environment free fuel GAS generator generators green HHO hho generator home homemade how HYDROGEN hydrogen generator hydroxy magnet magnetic magnets make motor power science solar technology tesla to turbine WATER wind wind generator wind generators windmill wind turbine